The value of REMARKABLE Content is what is considered as a great blog. Remarkable content not only is REWARDING, but also helps your company by expanding your customer reach, network and helps in establishing great customer engagement.
It also reaches to the new audiences, that might turn as unique visitors to your website. A great content helps building your inbound links as well, which results in higher page ranking in search engines and increases the possibility of your organic search results.
I’ve listed below 5 Basic Best Practices of Business Blogging:
1. Picking up a great Title: It should be Brief, Clear and Interesting
2. Write content that is relevant to your business: Write blogs that are mostly relevant to your business. Your blog should be able educate the readers.
3. Optimize for humans (write based on your “Buyer Personas”) and Search Engines: Know your audience first, know what is their problem, what are your audience expecting and their interests (Target your BUYER PERSONAS).
4. Blog consistently and frequently: Blogs are like fuel to your website. It helps generate more traffic to your website which would finally result in converting the visitor to an opportunity. Blogging frequency has a greater impact on customer acquisition, it is better to blog multiple times in a day. Also don’t forget SEO!
5. Don’t forget about formatting and good imagery: Optimize the look and feel of your content. Make it as long as it needs to be. Use bolded text, sub headings, bulleted lists and don’t forget to use high quality compelling image in your blog content.
Hope you apply these Best Practices while blogging, it would really be a great help for the success of your business blogs.